Just Us Photography by Amanda Justice. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Six Family | Extended Family Session

Right before I left on vacation a couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to photograph my friend Victoria's entire family.  Not only did we want to photograph her daughter, Ella, turning three months, but also get plenty of pictures for Grandma and Grandpa of their two grandsons, Dallas (Will) and Wyatt, and daughter, Amanda, before the three head to Germany for a couple of year's while Amanda's husband is stationed there.  For as many of them as there were, they did great and the photos didn't take much time at all.  If you know me, you know I loooove photographing bright blue eyes and Amanda and Wyatt have two sets of the brightest blues I have ever seen!  (I normally don't post this many pictures but I gave them an early teaser and felt bad they had to wait until my vacation was over for me to edit!)







Oh Ella!  Three months and happy as ever!



Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP